What an Enterprise or Business Must Measure to Achieve Social Media Marketing Effectiveness
1) Facebook Likes and Page Views
You can make a company page free of cost on Facebook. Track the results you can see in your Facebook business page to see who is really visiting your page and where they are coming form. This will help you better target for what people are most interested in.
2) YouTube Video Subscribers and Views
YouTube is the 3rd biggest search engine within North America. For those who have any kind of video clip, you need to publish it there. It is totally free! You are able to observe the quantity of individuals who have seen the video clips. As time passes, you can track statistics of people who have seen your video, and it will give you idea of how many people are engaging in your YouTube Channel community. If you publish video clips online, you could make any “channel”, and individuals can subscribe for it. These are great for tesitmonials which can also be put on your website.
3) Del.icio.us bookmarks for your site presence
Del.icio.us is the website of a social bookmarking where people save their particular bookmarks towards the web and also share them with other folks. People also search here to find new and interesting information. This strategy can send additional traffic to your site if you are in the habit of publishing useful information.
4) Get ranking in search engines: Both in generic and branded terms
Calculate your ranking on generic search engine terms (not to your product name) in Google and others search engines like Yahoo and Bing. Increasingly more, the brand name is important but there are many traffic opportunities in long tail keywords and terms used to talk about and describe your procuct. You can write additional content targeting those keywords as well as add anchor text links using these same keywords pointing to yiour site from article directories, guest blogging and with press releases.
5) Tag line use: Track online to determine if people are repeating your company tag line, company name, or other content exclusive to you. Once you have discovered how and where people are talking about you and your company you can focus on the sites where these people are.
6) Variety of Content articles upon Digg and Votes Counting: If you are writing website content, articles, and news, individuals who like your articles may publish to sites like Digg, Delicious, or any other social news sites. All these websites permit peopler to submit vote on articles. If you get more votes, it means that your page ranking is increased. In this way, you will go closer to the web page where you will get more traffic.
High percentages of successful online marketers are using these tactics:
- 69% regarding respondents contained a button of social sharing in emails or a business website
- 59% provided completely unique content to social media followers and also fans
- 58% having a button of Facebook “like” on the internet sites as well as social web pages
- 54% submitted videos to social media video websites
- half (50%) controlling on social media marketing regarding brand status, CRM
Just how are internet marketers calculating their own social media marketing results?
- 39% take a look at revealing, sending, retweeting or publishing brand content
- 35% determine qualified leads through social networking
- 30% determine visits or period spent along with social branded contents
- only 18% calculate brand name awareness/favorability (simply by surveys)
Obviously lots of your competition, and maybe you, are not taking advantage of opportunities to track social media discussions of your business. You can have a better understanding of your customers and you know that will give you competitive advantage.
Ways To Measure Effectiveness Of Social Media For Your Business by A Guest Author