Need help with something.......

RWK

Jun 3, 2007
San Antonio
State / Prov
Texas
is there a way for me to access the photos I have uploaded to FC servers and re-download them BACK to my computer. I have had a crash and would love to get those pictures back on my new machine.

When I go to the album on my profile I can right click on the image and it gives me a list of options. One says save image as, this should let you save it to your computer. Now I am not sure how big the image will be once transfered but maybe someone can help with that. When I go into the album it even gives me the URL for that picture, you may be able to move that to say photobucket or picasa and improve the size of the image. Hope this helps!

I don't have them saved to a gallery......these are images I've uploaded for various threads and showcases........

Okay try this one. Act like you are going to add a picture to this thread. Does a library of things you have posted before show up for you? Mine seem to be all stored in an attachment type of library. If not does it show a list of places you have posted too, like threads you have answered. This may give you access to at least some of them that you can go in and get.

I just tried to post in a Business Forum thread, and there was no reply button. In its place was a note, that I have insufficient privelege to post. I'm logged in, so what's the deal?

Which thread were you trying to reply to?

Thanks for replying. The thread was in the Business Forum: Delivery - Bouquet of the Month Club.
Perhaps the thread was closed already. At least that's my assumption.

Ok, looks like a leftover permissions issue was causing the problem. All better, now.