Announcement FC Live Stats: Available Now To All Pro Members

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
You may have noticed that at FlowerChat we put a lot of emphasis on web sites and online marketing. And that is for a very good reason! A FlowerChat member wisely noted recently that while a lot of discussion and vehemence is directed towards wire service discussions, "the battle is the internet and if we do not win that battle then you will not have that chosen industry to work in any longer". So, while we wanted to cover a wide range of useful topics, we really try to provide value and leadership where it is most required.
fc-stats-sources.jpg

It is along that line that I am proud and excited to announce the beta launch of the new FlowerChat Stats web site analytics program for Pro members. FlowerChat Stats offers an impressive array of features, including:
  • Real-time stats
  • Live tracking of a visitor's progress through your site
  • Goal tracking
  • Split-testing
  • Detailed user history
  • Tracking of actions like outbound clicks
  • Search keywords and traffic referral stats
  • Twitter integration
  • Integration with Florist 2.0 v3 Dashboard
We realize that there are many web analytics services available today, and a few of them are even pretty good - but we are confident that FlowerChat Stats offers a unique feature set that can't be easily matched by any free analytics product.

To request access to FC Live Stats, please email [email protected] with your Pro username and web site URL. Questions can be posted in this thread.

You will be required to paste a small snippet of code on your site, but this can be easily managed by your web master or hosting company. This will even work with Wire Service web sites.

That's correct - just give them the code and they can drop it in the site for you.

ahem, you're my hosting company??

Yup, and when we're finished your site upgrade next week we can set up the plugin, if you like. :)

Reactions: Rhonda
Yup, and when we're finished your site upgrade next week we can set up the plugin, if you like. :)
I'm getting upgraded??? uh oh... change?? now I'm worried LOL

Ryan you are also my web provider, and i believe i'm on the concrete5 already so does that mean it is already on my site or do i need to ask you to put it there. and If i do , i am! thanks