Not open for further replies.

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
A core founding principle to our development of the Florist 2.0 website platform was that we would continue to evolve the product adding newer and better capabilities.

With the great support we've received from our clients and the FlowerChat community we've been so busy these past few months with new clients that we haven't been able to devote as much time as I'd like to tackling my very ambitious upgrade list.

So, we're putting our money where our mouth is. We promised you a dynamic and ever-improving platform and we aim to deliver. As such, we will not be accepting any new clients during the month of May, so as to devote as many resources as possible to upgrading our software.

That's right: in a recession, we are deciding not to accept new business! Crazy? Maybe, but what good is new business if you aren't keeping your promises? (Confession: I'm also really stoked to get this upgrade done, and I'm getting impatient!)

I had to temper my enthusiam a bit when it was pointed out to me that closing the doors with no notice isn't exactly kind to our community either. So, we will be selling Florist 2.0 Custom and Template websites for the remainder of this week. If you're on the fence, now is the time to buy - or wait until we're ready to unveil the newness of our upgraded F20 sometime in June or July (estimate). Those who buy now will have full price protection for the term of their contract against any future increases.

Please call Jim or Ryan at 800-314-8895 any time to learn more about how Florist 2.0 Websites are helping retail florists sell more flowers, gain better rankings and improve customer engagement.

That does mean I'm still in (even though I'm having such difficulty doing the spreadsheet and naming things) :dunno:

Reactions: bloomz
Oops! Guess I missed out on the Florist Economic Stimulus Package Promotion.

Where can I see examples of templates?

Guys if you are thinking about it just do it. Today i had four orders, one was walk in who had found me on the website and drove through another town to get to me and the other three were direct calls from the web. Total sales from these four customers were £230. I would NOT have had these sales if it were not for my website.

That does mean I'm still in (even though I'm having such difficulty doing the spreadsheet and naming things) :dunno:

Rhonda, you are definitely in. If you're having trouble with the setup let's get you hooked up with Teresa at Florist Website Help. She's great at helping with that stuff.

Oops! Guess I missed out on the Florist Economic Stimulus Package Promotion.

Where can I see examples of templates?

Yup, the Stimulus promo ended in February.

Templates are available here:
http://www.demoflowershop.com/press/33/Template-Designs

ok

instead of upgrading my computer system - I'm upgrading my web site.

I just sent my fax :)

Reactions: BOSS
Status
Not open for further replies.