Ohhhh Ryan ~

secretgarden

Mar 2, 2010
Decatur, Illinois, United States
www.secretgardendecatur.com
State / Prov
IL
Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I think that about sums it up. Ryan and his Strider crew had my website up within a week of me saying "I'm ready". He answered a million (okay not that many but I'm sure it felt like it to him) questions. Handled the glitches that I found (and probably created) FAST! We are up and running and have already received our first order from our new site.

Thank you again for making our dreams come true. I still have some tweaking to do but I am super happy with the results!

For anyone thinking about a florist 2.0 website I would say go for it, if I can do it you can too!

Lori,

I'm so glad you're happy so far! I have a couple more suggestions that I'll pass on later today, to make sure everything is ship-shape.

We're glad to have you on board!

I cant begin to say how happy I am with my website, I can update it in seconds and change things about and the helpdesk is a fab way of asking questions and sorting things out. I get so much good feedback and people from 100 miles away have rang and asked for my services because of the website. :)

Reactions: KABERS and theRKF