Announcement The doors are closed - again!

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
The doors to Florist 2.0 are closing again.

(For a little while)

In anticipation of our newly rebuilt V3 platform debuting soon, we're not taking on any new clients in the short term. Once we unveil the new platform, we will introduce a new pricing system and start working with new shops a few at a time.

If you have recently spoken with us about an F20 site, you're still in business.

For the rest, I think you're really going to like what we have in store!

Shoulda coulda woulda......please :)

How about the ability to reorganize the layout of a page, without touching a lick of HTML?

Since I'm a sucker for Adam's puppy-dog eyes, here's a sneak preview.

[flv]http://www.flowerchat.com/forums/videos/preview-1.flv[/flv]

I dont understand it?? Is this in the gallery bit or just in the main pages? Or the information pages?

My site looks so different to others??

Ryan,

Do you know when you will be reopening? I have FSN wanting to renew and would like to look into florist 2.0
You can look into it at www.demoflowershop.com anytime...

And since Ryan and Jim have their hands full right now getting ready to upgrade, you can always call me as 2-3 others have the last few days, and I'll chat for a bit... yesterday I even did some changes on my site while another shop watched from Oregon....

Ryan,

Do you know when you will be reopening? I have FSN wanting to renew and would like to look into florist 2.0

I'm hoping within a couple of weeks. If you have urgent circumstances, we can likely accommodate you in the meantime :)

And since Ryan and Jim have their hands full....

Ryan does, as do the rest of the team ... but I'm sorry to say Jim's no longer working with Strider.

We're working hard and deploying a few beta sites now.