Why can't I adjust pictures anymore

mperry

Oct 23, 2006
Taos, New Mexico, United States
State / Prov
new mexico
For some reason I can't adjust picture size on the website anymore. At first I thought it might be the format my pictures were in but I've tried several. png. jpeg. ....
Not that long ago (about a week ago) I could easily pull up a picture and adjust it.

I use the process of

using add to main
-add block
-content
-add image
-then I choose and image
-once image pop ups I cannot adjust
only can hi-light it
please help :)

Attachments

• hilighted picture.jpg
    hilighted picture.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 3
If you're adding an image to the content block you can click on the image and then adjust size and styling by clicking on the image icon in the editor.

It's best to start with an image that is sized pretty closely to what you need to improve page loading time and because it's easier to manage.

If you're still having any trouble please send in a support ticket mentioning the page in question and we'll look into it ASAP.

Nothing has changed - that's the same procedure it's always been.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're trying to do, but following the steps you outlined that's the way the Content Block has been for years.

something is not working properly here... :/

I used to be able to adjust the pictures with a drop and pull without having to click the edit button. Similar how the program paint works. (shown in attachment) Now it doesn't matter what page its on when i click on the picture to give me the corners to drag and drop the picture to make it big or smaller it just selects them blue. (shown in attachment) This is a problem to me as I use this feature quite often.

thank you for helping and responding so quickly.

Attachments

• paint demo.jpg
    paint demo.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 2
  • hilighted picture.jpg
    hilighted picture.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 2
I wish I could help more ... but I think you might be thinking of a different feature. The images within the content block have never been editable by dragging the dimensions.

Maybe you're thinking of the image editor?

This feature has always been available to me, Until yesterday.. I'm trying to figure out what changes would make this go away. I thought it might have something to do with making product sets. But even when i go back on older pages to try to use it it's no longer available. I swear I've been using this feature since the beginning! :)