Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Flower Guy

It's a GREAT DAY to live, and love!
Nov 10, 2002
Dundas, Ontario, Canada
www.hamiltonflorists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
at our bi-annual florists get together at Mother Tuckers, from it's inception, indicates, that by THIS time, 2006, we'll have 438 florist friends in attendance, IF the current trends continue.
There is a VERY GOOD REASON, for this alarming statistic, the way some of them carry on ( like Victoria, and Janis ), EVERYONE wants to be there...even TWO great FTD people, Michael and Caroline, kindly came, and did a GREAT job, of explaining the organization to a couple of new members, along with the new holiday product line.
What a fun night it was AGAIN...just informal talk amongst some of the BEST misfits of the industry...so much fun, that most of us didn't leave, until 2 hours after the restaurant normally closes!
I personally recieved one of the NICEST gifts that I've EVER recieved....a UKRAINIAN version of a set of diaries, that came on a roll, tucked into a custom made carry case, with words of "wisdom" and opinions of MANY wise men and women...I SHALL attempt to live my life, by the writings of this LIFE SCROLL!
What a SUPER bunch of people florists are...at least THIS bunch is!
Photos are pending....
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.