Status
Not open for further replies.

PolyDesigner

Nov 3, 2007
Tacoma
www.tiarefloraldesign.com
State / Prov
Washington
Company Name: South Pacific Company (Events & Floral Design)

My name is Thomasi Boselawa. I'm a recent graduate of the Floral Design Institute in Seattle. My Background is in Nursing(Hospice Nurse) I'm a full time nurse and have an event planning/ floral business on the side. My business is based solely on Weddings and Consultations with Brides from my part of the World (Polynesia). I travel thru out the Country and to my home country of Fiji for destination weddings. I like Floral Symposiums , and flower show thru out the country and wedding shows as well. Most of my boutonniers and bouquets are ordered thru flower shops in your respective cities and or towns, after consulting with floral designers in these towns, I like promoting small floral businesses ( Sorry Safeway & Albertsons) These are some of the state and cities that I travel to for my weddings and has some of the largest Accumulations of Polynesians in the country.

UTAH: Saltlake City and Provo
CALIFORNIA: Sacramento, Bay Area, Orange County, San Diego
ARIZONA: Phoenix, Scottsdale
HAWAII: Island of Oahu(Laie &Kaniohe)
WASHINGTON: Seattle, Tacoma
OREGON: Portland,Salem
ALASKA: Anchorage.

I would love to build up my network in this cities ,if you own a flower shop or if you're a designer please do not hesitate to leave me your contact .
Hope I meet your approval to be a part of your network.

Status
Not open for further replies.