Bloom Net Auto-ship

hildaj33

Jan 22, 2014
State / Prov
new Jersey
I,m frustrated that my shop opt-ed out of the auto shipment , not only verbally by phone, but also e-mail, and I was still sent a " order conformation " from bloom net for 13 different items totaling over $500 for the v- holiday. My rep " assures" me there will be no charge, and all I have to do is print out the call tickets for thes things and they will be picked up....easy for him to say, I have to store these items, make sure call tickets are sent,,,by e- mail and make sure I get the right ticket on the right item......etc....you get the picture. I'm wondering if this is done on purpose , that the shop will keep the item, forget to return, get too busy to bother, and then they will bill you. It's the devil to try and get a credit once the stuff is sent. Has anyone else had this problem?

If you opted out and there are any issues, make sure to document each step when you opted out. WSs are so under pressure to produce great increases, they seem to be able to do anything 'at will' to change the rules in their favor.

We've been free of the 'Big 3' for at least 6 years and don't regret it for a minute. Never trust a competitor to put YOUR best interest first. And all 3 WSs are surely competitors....

If you opted out and there are any issues, make sure to document each step when you opted out. WSs are so under pressure to produce great increases, they seem to be able to do anything 'at will' to change the rules in their favor.

We've been free of the 'Big 3' for at least 6 years and don't regret it for a minute. Never trust a competitor to put YOUR best interest first. And all 3 WSs are surely competitors....

To expand on Cathy's comments, a good friend in one of the big three described to me the pressure as "not humanly possible"........

Reactions: theRKF
I was with Bloomnet for a little less than one year and their "auto-ship" was the ship that sank them, I resigned that very day. The ridiculous things I had to do just to opt out ticked me off badly. The ridiculous argument I had over the phone about my "needing" the product to fulfill the orders they planned on sending to me was my tip that they did not give a flying fig about my business. I had already looked at the projections they had done for what they thought they would be sending me; the product they were going to ship didn't even come close to matching.

Stay on it, if it got shipped to you it's going to be on your bill. Or, it could even show up a couple of months from now.

Tricky little buggers.

FTD & TF used to try that with me until I just turned the UPS man around at the door. Oddly, after they were on the hook for shipping charges on 4olbs of glass (both ways) those "clerical errors" stopped happening.