DIY Corsage Video

Nov 22, 2009
West Saint Paul
any-timeflowers.com
State / Prov
Minnesota
I just ran across this video on facebook. I HAD to share it here. I don't know if brides will think it's lovely or if it will push them into going to a professional. I honestly, honestly think that brides will say "Uhmm...no." They've been to prom, they've had wrist corsages on, they MUST know that this sucker would just never work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7KwRNM47O0&feature=youtu.be

I watched a few too Linda and they are so BAD. I would hope that when a bride see that she thinks.. "I don't like that at all". But who knows anymore. I did get some good laughs though. I really enjoyed the large centerpiece one. Love that sound stems make when the slide into DRY floral foam HAHAHAHA!!

Reactions: anytimeflowers
Kristine ~ That is exactly what we thought! Our son (7 years old and fascinated by flowers) was watching with us. I told him... "Everything this lady says is WRONG, don't do anything like she does. We are just watching this for a good laugh."

I should say that I felt she has a good eye for shape, I don't think most DIYs have that good of an eye, even though her proportion is WAY off ~ except of course the bunny cascade ~ that made my eyes bug out. I was somewhat mollified when she decided she would add a third "Ti Leaf" ~ (I believe they were actually aspidistra....) and then was deflated when she decided "no, I think I'll not add the third.