Drop-ship Vendors

Florist2464

Jul 21, 2011
Cambridge
State / Prov
Massachusetts
Good Afternoon,

Does anyone know of any drop-ship vendors they might be able to recommend? For competitive reasons we would like to have these options available to out customers. I'd like to avoid FTD webgift products for instance. I do not want to pay FTD's markup on their products. We already pay enough in membership fees...

I am looking at Flowerbuyer again. I have ordered a few times in the past and have been pleased with the results. You can get an account at flowerbuyer.com They have auctions 2x a week with amazing prices and another option is buy the bunch when you fill the box the shipping is free.

I love Florist Buying Club! But you have to go to the airport and pick up. It's convenient for some not for others. Prices and quality are amazing but you have to order a week out. Great for wedding work!

Are you looking for someone who drop-ships to consumers, or a wholesaler who delivers via FedEx/UPS?

Reactions: sandytf
Hello, We are a dropship vendor, farm direct. We currently offer over 65 varieties of roses and are able to set up other products from network farms here in Ecuador. We are competitive in pricing and quality. Perhaps I can share more information if you request, or you can visit my website at http://www.rosegardenec.com. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We are always connected for your benefit

Talk about reviving a dead thread, but we're still building our drop-ship business. Anybody interested can send me a private message, or even call me (US-Direct number should be in my profile)