Status
Not open for further replies.

RJD

Feb 22, 2005
Butler
www.bloomery.com
State / Prov
PA
After far too long in development and testing, FloristBlogs.com is now live. This is a site I've put together for florists to communicate directly with their customers. Each florist who signs up has their own blog, which they can brand to their own likes (within the limits of the skinning engine). This is a site only for real florists. Skimmers, OGs, 800-Service Charge need not apply. All registration information will be verified before a blog is created.

In addition to the blog is the photo galleries. Each florist who signs up will have their own on-line photo gallery to show off their work. The interface is extremely easy--if you can post here, you can blog. Registration details are on the Q & A page.

Since FloristBlogs.com is a third party site, links from it to your own site will count as incoming links, which should help in the SERPs. Also, if you don't run your own site, this is a great place to put new product announcements, specials, the name game name of the day, etc.

It's my intention to keep this site completely ad-free. No adwords, no skimmers, no order gatherers, no 800-Service Charge numbers, nothing but you and your customers. Since reliable hosts aren't free, there's a small annual fee to cover expenses. Any income above expenses I'll use to commission new skins for the site.

For more information, visit www.rjdudley.com and read the info under the FloristBlogs.com menu item. Anyone who wants some additional info or help can catch me next week at SAF, where I'll be speaking on using a blog for marketing. Sign up before then and I'll give personal tutorials as time allows. You can also e-mail me at [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.