Hello from ramsgate kent uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavendersblue

Jun 9, 2007
ramsgate
State / Prov
kent
Hi my name is Karen and i own Lavendersblue Flowers in Ramsgate uk.
I was told of you from fellow member sara jane while discussing flowers direct which i am a member and flower gram which she is a member.
I found your site very interesting especially what other people has had to put up with from these 2 relay companys.
I used to be a member of flowers4 and found them useless in a year 2004-2005 i recieved 11 orders from them and am still waiting payment they cancelled my membership after a year as i refused to pay another annual fee as we didnt recieve the orders they said they could take the fee from the balance they owed us but i refused.
Then they got me again this year with the exchange book i didnot realise till i logged on to florist news this was the same company.
so they got more money out of us and we still have not recieved the money from them all i can say is beware of this company. there chat and promises are good, dont be fooled
best wishes to fellow members
karen xx:loopy:loopy:yourock:

Reactions: 5 people
Hello Karen
Welcome along to Flowerchat
Hope to speak soon, you have my vote

Hi Karen,at the moment i am with Florist2Florist, i am getting orders from them but i wondered how about joining Flower Gram, is it worth to join them?
Ausra
Dawn's Designer Flowers
[email protected]

dont do it

Hi Karen,at the moment i am with Florist2Florist, i am getting orders from them but i wondered how about joining Flower Gram, is it worth to join them?
Ausra
Dawn's Designer Flowers
[email protected]

:tread:no dont do it since flowers direct bought them out at the begining of the year they owe there members hundreds if not thousands i guy went bankrupt cos of flower gram .it was on floristnews.co.uk take a look there
i am a flowers direct member and one of the lucky ones ive been paid but other things are creeping up which im not happy about at the moment all incoming orders have dropped and rumour had it next day deliveries go from f/d hq be careful who u go with all relay companies are only out for themselves and us poor florists get the crumbs....

Thank you so much for your advise, you see with Florist2florist there is no paper work at all and nobody is keeping your money.

:blowkiss:hi ausra, we was thinking of joining f2f but there are several florists in my area who are members ewven though they belong to other relay services so i didnt bother to get in touch with them, sounds a good company though.

Status
Not open for further replies.