Helping New Members

theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
I want to put together some material for helping new members get to know their way around FlowerChat. This will probably take the form of a series of emails over the first month of membership.

I'd love to hear from you - especially newer members - as to what items you feel might be most beneficial to cover.

Thanks!

Ryan,

I know you would not be able to cover every last little thing, but what about a webinar? Not necessarily one that people attend, but an informational one like you did when you were showing off some of the things for the new website platform.

Then, when they are registered, they could be given a link that would take them straight to that webinar to learn how to navigate and what is there.

I daresay with the newest FC, there are plenty of "old" members who could use a little help too.

I would say that directing them to the directory and letting them know what a great resource that is would be a good one...also how to search topics..

Reactions: Victoria
I think he or she may running screaming in to the night! ;)

V

Reactions: KABERS
I think a video welcome is an awesome idea, not to embarass , but Ryan has such a great voice, and it would really personalize the experience. It would allow you as well to tell the new members a brief history of flowerchat as well as a summary of it's membership.

Reactions: anytimeflowers
I think it is a great idea--
I am still fumbling around and turn around every time I get to the game room--still can't figure it out!!

I think a little help, would help, me anyway. I don't understand the goings on of FlowerChat, really, I was thinking it is sort of a rant session, but that may be because I don't know where the good stuff is yet.