Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

louise4

Aug 24, 2007
welling
State / Prov
kent
Just thought that i would introduce myself and say hello.

I am a (soon to be) shop owner and my business is called Loulou's Lillies and i am based in Kent, UK.

I sort of stumbled into florestry by chance and absolutely loved it from the word go.

I look forward to chatting with you all and exchanging ideas, it will be great talking to people from different countries and interesting to see if trends are the same the world over or following a different path.

Reactions: 2 people
How soon do you think that it will be before your shop opens? Will it be a full service florist? How long have you been involved in florestry?

How soon do you think that it will be before your shop opens? Will it be a full service florist? How long have you been involved in florestry?

Hi Connie, the shop will be open mid October (which seems to be increasingly fast approaching :eek: ).

It will be a full service florist with side lines of gifts as well. Trying to source suppliers at the mo and have to contain myself because i want to buy everything all at once :>.

I have been in florestry for three years and found myself needing to work full time again. added to that i have 3 children and trouble with regular childcare for the holidays so have decided the only way is to have my own shop with extra room at the back for the kids when they are with me.

Not that there will be much room out the back by the time i have filled it up with all my little niknaks.

Louise

Reactions: 1 person
Louise, many best wishes with the opening of your shop.

How was it that you found Flowerchat?

tracy

Thanks traceypieface.

I heard about this site through Florist wholesale buyer magazine.

It looks great so far.

Loulou Lillies is a very cute name!!! I wish you the best of luck opening up your own shop Louise as I know there will be many hard times ahead but ALSO very good times....especially when you have security for your children in the back of the shop.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Neil Whittaker out here in Australia....not sure if you know of him but it was fun to see what you guys are doing over that side of the world...I definately came back with some ideas for our shop...so it was a real eye opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.