Status
Not open for further replies.

kbfinefloral

Aug 28, 2007
Budd Lake
State / Prov
NJ

Business: KB Fine Floral & Jewelry

Type of Business: Full-Service Florist, Fine Jewelry & Gifts. We have a brand new 3,000 sq. ft. retail space and are actually in the process of opening our new location. Our grand opening will be the last week in September.

About Me: My background is actually in the fine jewelry market for more than 18 years. My Aunt and business partner Katherine has more than 20 years of experience as a florist/owner. Late last year, we decided to fuse our talents and thus, KB Fine Floral & Jewelry was born! We're really excited and feel that offering beautiful fine jewelry with diamonds, sapphires and emeralds etc. alongside beautiful flowers and gifts will be a great success. Our space will offer 2 consultation offices. One for bridal/Event planning/funeral consultations and the other will be a diamond and gem lab for viewing loose engagement diamonds and higher end pieces of jewelry. I'm really excited to be getting into the business and found your site so I joined. There seems to be so much info and exchanging of great ideas.

Well, that's about it for now. Just wanted to say hello!
- Barbie

Reactions: 4 people
Barbie,
Welcome - from a fellow Jersey florist.
Best wishes on your big day!
You've already found a great place for sharing ideas to help build each other's business.

good luck!
tracy

Welcome! You can learn a lot here. Hope you'll share as well.

Gee when I was 15 my Florist father and I were talking about money, he said " If you want to really become wealthy be a jeweler not a florist" I'm still a florist and I'm still hoping he was wrong!

Welcome to the club.

We did some Rose deals with Jeweler's, when they bought an engagement ring they got a dozen of our roses,

Status
Not open for further replies.