How Will Your Arrangements Stand Out?

Very Pretty, I'd never think to put carnations and garden roses together. I've really avoided garden roses, they make me nervous and very pricey. Brides seem to want them till they hear the price, at least here in the midwest.

Same here on the garden roses, LOVE them but they are pricey and just the right color for a bride can sometimes be dicey.

Reactions: Parth Kapadia
Given the option and right occasion i always pay more for something distinctive.

My customer that has the big dollars does not like seeing her roses, as beautiful as they are, die after a few days. She is very particular about that. We have a hard time finding statement flowers for the compact bouquets that are lasting and available for her.
Many of our customers opt for design, a few bright green spiders, river rock, twigs, etc stylized and upright in a lower price point and they are happy. I LOVE the large over flowing garden arrangements that are loaded, but seldom get orders for it.
The last time I ordered a large, cupped garden rose, my wholesaler sent me spray roses, UGH, that was a nightmare.