Announcement I Am Back !!!!

RWK

Jun 3, 2007
San Antonio
State / Prov
Texas
Been a looooong time since I have been on the Flower Chat forums. Let me re-introduce myself to all the new members.

I have 30+ years in this industry. I am a former member of AIFD. I have worked in many diverse places from Columbia South Carolina to Portland Oregon. I am now at The Rose Garden florist located in Paducah Kentucky.

Reactions: theRKF
Good to hear from you, Ricky!

How long have you been in Kentucky?

been a WILD RIDE for a couple of years. Last you all heard of me regular....I was on my way to Portland Oregon. That did not pan out as hoped.....then fell victim to an identity theft scam that I am still trying to recover from.....which landed me in San Antonio Texas pursuing the culprits. Caught up with them, got them in jail ( but no way to recover lost funds ), then briefly moved back to SC to complete some legal stuff there including selling the house where Mom passed away. Then it was on to West Virginia ( friends and family there ) where I finally crashed and burned with a severe nervous breakdown and had to undergo quite a bit of psychiatric treatment...then once I was released, began looking for work again and landed in Paducah Kentucky at a fantastic shop called The Rose Garden. It is a thirty year old shop with new and vibrant owners who have a clear set vision for the shop....namely staying true to the founding traditions ( owner's grandparents started the company ), yet bringing in contemporary design and great visual value.

Reactions: KABERS