Its In The Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAUL2904

Sep 6, 2007
READING
State / Prov
BERKSHIRE
My daughter and I are looking at buying an existing florist in the UK. She has an Arts degree, has worked in the florist of and on for 7 years and is passionate about flowers. She has just finished a year of retail management training in GAP so is quite street wise. I retired as an accountant 4 years ago and am passionate about money.

:ukflag:

Reactions: 2 people
Art, experience, passion, knowledge about money....you seem to have what it will take to be successful! Good luck!

I am brand new, myself. I am finding this site invaluable. Welcome.

Passionate about money? Oh, sigh...wish you were MY bookkeeper!

Jen

My daughter and I are looking at buying an existing florist in the UK. She has an Arts degree, has worked in the florist of and on for 7 years and is passionate about flowers. She has just finished a year of retail management training in GAP so is quite street wise. I retired as an accountant 4 years ago and am passionate about money.

:ukflag:

Welcome!!

Have one quick question...

You said you and your daughter are looking at buying an existing florist. Are you in the process of buying or are you currently looking?
Thanks Carrieann. We have found about 6 local florists for sale in our area (Reading UK) and are now investigating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.