Just shoot me! Be prepared for WHINE

Nov 22, 2009
West Saint Paul
any-timeflowers.com
State / Prov
Minnesota
So, last night I decided to just lock the doors of the store I HATE, and go live on mars.

Time line - four weeks ago - burgled - $1,800.
two weeks ago - no heat - $400.
today - cooler down, cost ?

Did I mention that I have 20 or so corsages that were made for last Saturday? The dance is rescheduled for this Saturday, so it's imperative that they be kept cold. Thank GOD I noticed this last night and was able to move all of the corsages and roses into my little spare cooler!

Okay, thanks for listening - back to it - got a business to run.

I'll be joining you girls with the wine!
Broken timing belt $595.00 but i'm suppose to be greatful that I didn't destroy the valves?
Broken garage door opener motor. Wasn't gonna get it fixed but opening it manually in this snow and cold really bites the big one!

I have a really nice cheese to go with that whine..Now we can have a party and eff the shops....

whine away, that's what we're here for.

and yes I hear you - we've had the same rash of expenses lately that just ate into the little next egg saved to tide us in January.

then,
kid needs tuition money, hubby's van needs tires. and on it goes.

Merry Christmas to ME>>>> I'm the one who will be wearing Goodyear Christmas morning. :(

Oh and one more thing,

then next little Christmas Elf who comes in and says "it must be so fun working here at Christmas" as I pick pine pitch off everything. I may just sell the place for a $1. :)

Can we have Red Whine and Brie. My van went caput last Sunday and I'm still in a hire van that smells of fags and fart's. (sorry for been so crude but it does). Garage still waiting for parts - I just hope I get it back this side of Christmas hopefully by the weekend.

OH Johan, that made me laught so hard..especially the fags part, we don't call cigarettes fags here, it is a homophobic slur for a gay man here so at first it was shocking, then really funny, thanks for the laugh..

( In old Southern Drawl speak )

Laws-a-maercy chillun's. Ya'll jes' lissen to yore ole Auntie Ricky here, Hit hain't th' wine ya needs, Hit's somepin jes a lil stronger......like what wee call dat dere Ole Lighting Mountain Water. Guud fer what ail's ya......and fo dealin' with them little problems that be done gittin' ya'll down.

lol

Guess I'll be joining ya'll whine and cheese party.....

Reactions: anytimeflowers
I would whine with you but "knock on wood", the van that is squealing loudly" is still running.... The foot of snow we got went away with the 4" of rain.... my wonderful plant grower is still letting me add more poinsettias to tomorrow's order.... bad note, the shop cat (awaiting ashes and the bill)... the dog that's not too far behind, I'm afraid.... Amazon order from 11/25 is nowhere to be found....temps that dropped from 48 yesterday to 17 right now.... 3 - 6" of snow tomorrow (oh well, it's Maine).....followed by below freezing the next 6 days... Christmas Dance on Saturday and only 9 orders so far (how many will wait until Friday afternoon and expect miracles??) (won't happen this year, I'm done with teenagers and THEIR parents LOL) oh yeah and DAM those gas companies, raising our gas prices by 2 cents every other day the past 10 days...... not counting the 10 cent hike to begin their rise to the top........
hmmm....... opening another box of White Zin :)

I would like to join in Whine and wine !!!!!
Just to say ...i have lost my 'mojo' after a a rubbish couple of months in the shop !!!
Its not the shop though that causes my stress levels to go sky high.....its thieving Staff, Bills and customers !!!! lol
Right whos got the grapes to go with the cheese ?