New format?

We're very sorry for the trouble!

I was working with a service called Yottaa that works to optimize web page loading times through a number of different processes. We found out pretty quickly that FlowerChat is too complex for their system, and so we had paused their service while they tried to sort out their end.

Last night someone at Yottaa thought they had the problem licked and re-activated the service ... it was NOT fixed!

Thanks for letting us know!

We'll be pulling the plug on Yottaa.

We're very sorry for the trouble!

I was working with a service called Yottaa that works to optimize web page loading times through a number of different processes. We found out pretty quickly that FlowerChat is too complex for their system, and so we had paused their service while they tried to sort out their end.

Last night someone at Yottaa thought they had the problem licked and re-activated the service ... it was NOT fixed!

Thanks for letting us know!

We'll be pulling the plug on Yottaa.
Nada to Yottaa

As long as we are talking format, ..can I get rid of the black bar that comes across the screen (says 'badges) on my iPad..seems to always cover a good thread!

Not a huge deal but I noticed sometimes that the times that posts were made are not correct. A post I made yesterday afternoon I believe said 7 hrs ago. Just pointing it out but again not a huge deal.

What is TACT?
Tact is the way to tell somebody to "Go to Hell" in such a way that he or she will enjoy the trip.
Sir Winston

Reactions: SLevi and dlnfloral