Announcement New member from Jamaica

Yana

Nov 16, 2010
Kingston
State / Prov
Kingston
Hi everyone,

I'm Yanique and I am the youngest staff member of a family owned business in Jamaica called Moyann's Gifts and Accessories located in Kingston Jamaica.
We have been in business for three years and we provide customers with fresh arrangements and cut flowers for birthday, sympathy and other ocassions.
Our head florist (my mentor) is also skilled in events decor and balloon work.
I am in charge of purchasing and merchandising. I particulary enjoy using funky containers for our more whimsical arrangements (like ice cream cone vases etc.)
Our signature style or product is floral gift packages. By that I mean flowers with chocolates or wine or baby gifts. This I have found is a good way to use up and move giftware and it adds a unique presentation. In our tropical climate there is an abundance of orchids and we use these in many of our designs.

I love learning researching and learning new things and look forward to sharing with you all!

Thanks, Yana
:)

Welcome Yana...it's very exciting to have you here!!
At FlowerChat, we promote open dialogue from ALL parts of the world, because, WE TOO, have a burning desire to "know" what YOU know, and add your love for flowers, to our family!..:)

Welcome !! You'll have fun here for sure and learn alot. Love your town been there several times