Status
Not open for further replies.

ivygreen

Aug 29, 2007
Washington
State / Prov
Pa
I own a retail shop in southwestern Pa. I have been in business here for over five years. I belong to SAF and am starting the process to become an AIFD member. Always reading about the industry, trends, business and what not, I came upon this site and decided to join. My goal is to further my education, and appreciation for the floral industry as well as grow my business. (and not to make the same mistakes over and over!)

Reactions: 3 people
Welcome from another PA shop

Welcome to Flowerchat! I am sure you will find the site to be useful and the florists all passionate about their businesses and the floral industry as a whole. I encourage you to jump in with posts for the different threads - it is the collective viewpoints and opinions that make us all learn more!

Ivygreen - welcome to Flowerchat - good luck with your AIFD process. I'm sure you'll find this site very very useful. Today, I saved about $1000 because of thoughts posted on this site. Pretty good stuff!

tracy

Thanks for the greetings. The name of my shop is The Ivy Green. My name is Melissa. I was not sure how much info to put out there. My website is teleflora standard issue, but we will be improving and adding to that soon. Thanks again for the welcome.

Melissa,
You can put out as much as you'd like anyone in the industry to know. I know other sites are anonymous, but I like to know who I'm talking to, so I put my info on there to encourage the same from others - accountability and all that, for what it's worth.

You can also list your website on the Flowerchat DirectoryHERE after becoming an approved member of Flowerchat. I also have a TF site, but will be changing that as well. It all takes time, and of course $$.

:)

tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.