theRKF

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2002
striderseo.com
State / Prov
DE
Hmmmmmm

I think I like the flat black version....very...well...ME :)

Definately not the blue....

But the original green still looks the best...

Noticed too, that each has different things "missing"....and another Hmmmm

When I have two windows open, the original green reverts to Black when I Poat or Edit a post, and or mark forums read....

BOSS said:
I think I like the flat black version....very...well...ME :)

Definately not the blue....

But the original green still looks the best...

Noticed too, that each has different things "missing"....and another Hmmmm

When I have two windows open, the original green reverts to Black when I Poat or Edit a post, and or mark forums read....

Weird, I tried it using Firefox, Explorer and Netscape and none of them worked for me. *shrugs*

Audra

Audra & Boss,

The answer is in the cookies.....

Ryan

Is there a reason there is no FC logo on the Black/Gold version?

Laziness + eagerness ... I have to get around to designing a logo to match each colour scheme.

Still need time to get adjusted

Still need time to get adjusted to the new color and I can't seem to see the lines that does the squares. the other thing is when I read a post and go back to new post the one I read looks differently then the new one. Adjustment there also.
To much black for my taste but still will attend FC
Luc

I still like the green but that's 'cause I'm used to it. The blue would be my second choice. I do not like the black ... too hard on the eyes.

Luc said:
To much black for my taste but still will attend FC
Luc

Each user can use whatever "skin" they wish...no need to use Black if you don;t like it...under USERCP>User Options>bottom box>choose skin

Hope that helps...

The green still fits my little screen... and is easier on the eyes. :)

V

Sorry, thought you were changing everyone's screen colours. I will stay status quo. Thanks for the choices though.

I'm partially color-blind (which is why I'm shop geek and not a designer) - I love the new white & gold on black. Thanks Ryan, there's finally a format which I find easy to read!

Audra

He-he-he - VERY funny...very funny...don't quit your day jobs...

We'll see who's laughing when that next trojan horse virus comes sweeping though all your Wintel machines and GRINDS them to a SCREECHING halt!

My tough ol' Mac will be cruisin' away at 1.2 gigs...purring like a kitten - erra, Tiger!

- H.

"The Keeper of the MAC underground"

PhillyPhlorist said:
He-he-he - VERY funny...very funny...don't quit your day jobs...

We'll see who's laughing when that next trojan horse virus comes sweeping though all your Wintel machines and GRINDS them to a SCREECHING halt!

My tough ol' Mac will be cruisin' away at 1.2 gigs...purring like a kitten - erra, Tiger!

- H.

"The Keeper of the MAC underground"

1.2 Gigs?? Not bad, for a desk lamp.

AMD Athlon64 3200+ 1G RAM ... Yeah, baby .... It's good to be me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.