Not open for further replies.

George

Aug 27, 2007
Rancho Cordova
State / Prov
CA
Business: Morningside Florist

Type of Business: Retail
About Me: We've been in the business for 19 years in the same location. We serve individuals and businesses throughout Sacramento County.
I am interested in business management. Business books I like include Gemba Kaizen by Imai, The Executive [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Odyssey by Harmon, Financial Intelligence by Berman and Knight and Blue Ocean Strategy by Kim and Mauborgne. We are in the market for a new van, so I'm hoping I get some insights on this subject. We are also in the process of purchasing a VOIP phone system. I work from home while my partner minds the shop along with our head designer and other long-time employees.[/FONT]

Reactions: 3 people
Oblivious to it all

Business: Morningside Florist

Type of Business: Retail
About Me: We've been in the business for 19 years in the same location. We serve individuals and businesses throughout Sacramento County.
I am interested in business management. Business books I like include Gemba Kaizen by Imai, The Executive [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Odyssey by Harmon, Financial Intelligence by Berman and Knight and Blue Ocean Strategy by Kim and Mauborgne. We are in the market for a new van, so I'm hoping I get some insights on this subject. We are also in the process of purchasing a VOIP phone system. I work from home while my partner minds the shop along with our head designer and other long-time employees.[/font][/quote]

Reactions: 1 person
Hi George,

Welcome to flowerchat! I see you have some of your own photos on your website - very nice.

I work from home on occasion, too. Hope to see you posting soon.

Jason

Actually, the shop opened in a little mall the intersection of Fairfield Avenue and Highway 99 in Eugene, Oregon.

Not the first time I've been asked, though. I didn't know Fairfield, California was so well known.

George,
Welcome to Flowerchat - there is a vehicle discussion going on right now, and there have been several others over the past year or so. Mid-screen, to the right, is the "search" option. Type in "delivery vehicle" or whatever, and read away!

Also, we have a florist directory, where you can list your website and details. Free free, and it helps shops find qualified florists when sending orders. Please list your shop there upon your membership approval.

welcome again - look forward to hearing some of your ideas!

tracy

Florist Directory

Thanks Tracy, I'll do that.
George,
Welcome to Flowerchat - there is a vehicle discussion going on right now, and there have been several others over the past year or so. Mid-screen, to the right, is the "search" option. Type in "delivery vehicle" or whatever, and read away!

Also, we have a florist directory, where you can list your website and details. Free free, and it helps shops find qualified florists when sending orders. Please list your shop there upon your membership approval.

welcome again - look forward to hearing some of your ideas!

tracy

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.