Pizza made of flowers?

Allie444

Apr 21, 2007
Fullerton, California, United States
State / Prov
Ca
I am doing the funeral for a beloved pizza restaurant manager in our town and would like to do a piece of pizza or whole pizza standing spray. I figured I could just google it and one would come up but no such luck. Has anyone ever seen a pizza made of flowers? I want it to look professional and not cheesy. Well a little cheesy maybe since it is a pizza but classy cheesy.... I am stumped and can't even think of what would be used for the pepperoni???

Just off the top of my head just going by size I would suggest something like a chrysanthemum or button chrysanthemum. Maybe even a matsumoto aster (sprayed red maybe?)

Allie, I have never seen anything like that either. I really like CHR's idea of the sprayed lotus pods, they will give it that pepperoni flavor. ;)

I would incorporate their actual printed pizza box if indeed they have one, and do a partial pizza in it ~ love the idea. We had a beloved local grocer die several years ago and we used their actual bag with a few props of empty branded items such as Campbell's soup and Creamette's spaghetti with flowers popping out of some of them. It was a hit.

Reactions: KABERS
small galax leaves or the flat sponge moss sprayed red.I can't think of the name of the moss. I would incorporate the box also.