Article Save $100 On Ftd Boot Camp Workshop

Katie Hendrick

Contributing Author
Jan 19, 2014
State / Prov
Florida
Registration is open at FTDi.com for the two remaining FTD Boot Camp sessions of 2015: August 3-5 and October 5-7. The highly-rated and cost-effective, three-day workshop, designed for flower shop owners and managers, is packed with priceless business, design and quality tips and ideas to help sharpen skills and boost their local business. The early bird registration offer can save florists $100 per person.

FTD Boot Camp, facilitated by FTD Education Consultant Ann Jordan AIFD, is held in a small classroom setting to provide opportunity for open discussion and idea generation as well as networking with fellow florists. The education course offers participants a wealth of information about how to drive local business to their shops, fine-tune design techniques and market their businesses.

Shop owners and managers with any skill level in business or design are encouraged to attend FTD Boot Camp and refresh their knowledge. “I came out of FTD Boot Camp with many new ideas,” stated FTD Boot Camp graduate and longtime FTD Member Jim Fabbrini, owner of Fabbrini’s Flowers located in Hoffman Estates, IL. “It is unlikely that you would only use one idea from this course; however, if you did use only one, FTD Boot Camp would still be well worth the trip. Beauty is what brought me into this industry; attending business-building workshops will keep me in it.”

FTD Boot Camp sessions feature contemporary topics including:

· Social media and email marketing

· Profitability and cost of goods sold

· Design styles to attract millennials

· Best practices for selling and customer service

· Sympathy and wedding designs

· Many more

Since its inception in 2012, FTD Boot Camp has been rated the #1 FTD University program by participants that completed the workshop. “FTD Boot Camp was an amazing experience,” exclaimed Sara Henzl, owner of Ele’s Flowers located in Stanley, MI. “I left with great motivation and knowledge to start implementing new policies to become more profitable. I highly recommend this class.”

Florists interested in benefitting from this robust business and design course are encouraged to visit www.FTDi.com/FTDUniversity to review the full agenda and to register.

FTD Boot Camp

Date: August 3 – 5, 2015 and October 5 – 7, 2015

FTD Member Cost: $699/person

Early Bird Pricing: $599/person if registered by June 3 for August session and August 5 for October session

Non-Member Cost: $799/person

Early Bird Non-Member Pricing: $699/person if registered by June 3 for August session and August 5 for October session

Includes: All education sessions, flowers, design tools and materials; refreshment breaks and lunch daily and a networking dinner on Monday.

To learn more about FTD Boot Camp and other courses offered at FTD University, visit www.FTDi.com/FTDUniversity.