Which Wiring Services Do You Guys Recommend?

bittersweet785

Mar 11, 2016
State / Prov
ks
I'm a florist in ks, i'm not the owner but i'm trying my best to keep our small business competitive. I'm pretty new to the industry so bear with me, I've only been in this for a little over a year. (But its been a spirited one mind you) We've got flowershop network, locate a flower shop, bbrooks, and bloomnation right now and I know we need to reduce. But i'm not sure which ones I should keep.

It seems like Locate a flower shop might have the best plan since they seem to only charge us about 90 dollars a year, unless there's some fee I'm not seeing on our statement, and they dont take commission. Is there a trick there? How do they compete with the other wiring services that take more? Am i missing something?

I feel like we ought to keep bbrooks, it feels a bit sentimental for us.

Bloomnation sounded good, had a lot of hype about it, like it was going to revolutionize the industry. But compared to Locate a Flower Shop it doesn't seem as efficient, or rather, as well known. From my understanding, if i had the same volume of orders coming through LFS as Bloomnation I would be losing money on Bloomnation. The thing i like about it however is how easy it is to use, and the websites are attractive. Andddd you dont have to go off someone else design which is a big plus for us as that's one of our points of pride.

So i was wondering what you guys use. Im sure the preference changes with region but I'm interested in that too. Glad I found a forum to talk about this on, this is what i've been missing!

If you're looking for a service to get orders filled in other cities, look no further than Flower Shop Network. They also have a much better directory that trumps LAFS.

If you're looking for a new website (I'm biased), check out Florist20.com.