wikiflorist.com Intro

wikiflorist.com

free florist wire service
Mar 6, 2012
appleton
www.wikiflorist.com
State / Prov
wi
wikiflorist.com is a free florist wire service that's the largest in the world (larger than the big 3). we have same day payments and transactions. we also help, for free, florist businesses who are in trouble and need assistance with creditors, other wire services, etc.

Interesting statement, "bigger than the big3".... I say interesting, because I tend to keep pretty close tabs on industry players, and this is the first time wikiflorist.com has crossed the radar...

Care to share who Fogcity Equity, Inc. is? (Besides the owner of wikiflorist.com) And how they relate to the flower industry. It appears they are simply a private equity firm with more than 20,000 investors currently. Where's the connection to the flower industry? Simply for profit? Also, from your website "some of our team already run profitable floral businesses" ... who would that be?

I see from your feed that you follow Beneva Solutions (and Flowerchat and florists for change, among others)... how is Art involved in this "new game" if he is?

We've seen a lot of things come and go in this industry, most recently FlowerCloud among others. Flashes in the pan... Again, from your web site
our team consists of technology company CEOs, floral shop owners of $3 million+ dollar shops, marketing mavericks who held VP positions in fortune 500 companies, technologists and software developers, SEO/SEM experts, social media experts and business people who have demonstrated success with small and mid-size companies.
that sounds scary...

Perhaps, FogCity agrees with your "free" stance (from another post)... would they mind lending me a couple mil...for free?

Oh crud...where's my manners... Welcome to FlowerChat... thanks for crossing the radar... I look forward to the reply.

Hi Jason, welcome to the chat!

Wow, a lot going on there. So, does your wife work at Podesta Baldocchi in San Francisco? Or not anymore? Trying to get a hold on who exactly all of your experts are, it's a lot to take in when I read your press-release.

Interesting stuff there, with some pretty big claims ~ I've never heard of your company before.

More info would be good ~ can't wait to hear more from you!

Reactions: FANCIES
"You’ll have to sign up to see how it works"

Really? Another secret sauce salesman? Honestly, what about this industry attracts snake oil salesmen?

There is a better way. Join Florists for Change and lets transform this industry in an open and honest way.

Jason,
I am surprised at you, for a technology guy you don't seem to have a strong understanding of a chat board. You seem to have disappeared from the previous thread where you originally stated your claim to fame and avoided all questions, and now you pop up as "the new guy" on this thread.

Being regular here, how about if I mentor you as I am more than happy to do it. The original thread is located here and maybe you would be kind enough to get back to it and answer my question about the actual number of members you have. As I stated previously I think we would all like a bit more information before we jump on board this phenomenal success story you represent.

BTW, I have to admit that I am a little confused by your use of the phrase "for free" on this thread as it directly contradicts the information on your own web state that clearly states that you generate your revenue from selling to florists some of the services that you claim above to provide for free. Again , clarification would be greatly appreciated by all.

Jason,
I am surprised at you, for a technology guy you don't seem to have a strong understanding of a chat board. You seem to have disappeared from the previous thread where you originally stated your claim to fame and avoided all questions, and now you pop up as "the new guy" on this thread.

Being regular here, how about if I mentor you as I am more than happy to do it. The original thread is located here and maybe you would be kind enough to get back to it and answer my question about the actual number of members you have. As I stated previously I think we would all like a bit more information before we jump on board this phenomenal success story you represent.

BTW, I have to admit that I am a little confused by your use of the phrase "for free" on this thread as it directly contradicts the information on your own web state that clearly states that you generate your revenue from selling to florists some of the services that you claim above to provide for free. Again , clarification would be greatly appreciated by all.

Jason,

I'm sure you are getting emails alerting you to the fact that there have been replies to your provocative posts. I see that you have not logged back in since the day you joined. That has me picturing you posting your link and then sitting back and waiting for the flood of new member florists to your already stated enormous and free website.

In case you had not already figured it out, this community is made up of professional florists, many of whom have been around the block more times than the days you have been on this earth. Seriously.

We try our hardest to be positive toward new members, even when they make claims such as you have. By what has happened here, I can only presume that you quickly realized that the comments you were seeing when you first posted where not what you had expected and so you simply left.

The first thing any reputable business does is stand by their product, not run away at the first challenge. By not responding you are sealing your fate.

Just another drive-by poster... move along, nothing to see here.... obviously.

Boss,
My guess is Jason wasn't quite ready to move up to the big leagues. I suspect he would have been far better to simply introduce himself and sit back for a while to get the temperature of the room. He certainly read it wrong, that is a fact and I imagine he is probably licking his wound as I type.

But maybe this is a good thing as it will give him the opportunity to re-access both his business model and his assumption that most on this board just fell off the back of the proverbial "turnip truck". Hopefully the wounds are not fatal and he will live to see another day.

Have a good weekend everyone