Not open for further replies.

MIPetaler

Dec 17, 2005
Ovid
www.flowerpr.com
State / Prov
Michigan
Hello all!

I am Will Carlson, President of Flower PR, LLC located in Ovid, Michigan. We run a website development and PR company and specialize in the flower and garden industries. We do website development, hosting, search engine optimization, podcasts, programming and project based public relations.

I worked with the Professional Plant Growers Association in the early '90's and the Floral Trade Council after that. I was the Managing Director of the Flower Promotion Organization and was in charge of creating many of the programs that the promotional effort currently runs, including www.flowerpossibilites.com.

We currently have the California Cut Flower Commission and the Kee Kitayama/California Ornamental Research Foundation as clients and are looking to expand.

I will be at the Garden Writers Symposium from September 29 - October 3, will be doing a technology talk for the National Alliance of Floral Associations (October 6-8), and a website talk at California State Florists' Association (October 19-21), Michigan Growers Expo (November 6-8), and the Michigan Floral Association (February 28 - March 2, 2008). Hope to see some of you at these gatherings!

Drop us a line here or email me at [email protected]. You can see more of what we do by coming by our website at www.flowerpr.com!

Hope you'll find my input and background useful. Please let me know if I can ever be of help!

May your business bloom with knowledge and innovation!

Will Carlson
Flower PR, LLC
www.flowerpr.com
(989) 834-1322

Reactions: 4 people
Will Carlson ret. prof, from Michigan State University?

Welcome!

Bet you get that question all the time! Especially in Michigan.
Glad to hear your dad is doing well. Had him as a professor in the late 70's at State ( Oh! just dated myself!)

I comes up from time to time, but I certainly don't mind it. When I was younger I actually left the industry for a while and indulged in Potomic Fever. I came back when Dr. C and others told me growers were having a problem and my skills could be of help to them. I was happy to leave politics, the people in this industry are more fun to be around....

One thing led to another and I ended up in promotion and have been having a good time along the way. Thanks for the kind words and let me know if I can ever be of help to you.

May your business bloom with knowledge and innovation!

Will Carlson
Flower PR, LLC
www.flowerpr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.