Status
Not open for further replies.

lori042499

May 3, 2006
Melrose, Massachusetts, United States
www.affairstorememberflorist.com
State / Prov
MA
I immediately jumped in and got discouraged again. Maybe my break was not quite long enough....this process can sometimes take it all out of you...why do people have to act with such anger on a few questions and why are we percieved as snotty becuase we don't want to be bothered with half witted people with no clue as to how to treat fellow human beings....

Reactions: 1 person
Lori, this is the first I've seen that attitude in a long time. Don't be discouraged, the majority of new members have been valid and not hostile.

Chalk it up to being the 22nd, it's a "high energy" day - either really really good, or really really bad. A friend explained to me a long time ago something about double 2's being an extreme day, in either direction.

:)

Reactions: 1 person
If you are talking about the Budget intro, don't be discouraged. That just goes to show you the people who play in this industry and the others who are actually professional.

I don't think that "company" is a threat to anyone, not even if she were next door to an actual florist. Look, her own MIL didn't even make it. Perhaps that attitude runs in the family.

Unfortunately it is necessary to vote and keep people off of Flowerchat who don't wish to conduct themselves in a professional manner. What a way to start a business.

Wait I missed something......
Gee, can someone explain what happened???
I am sorry if I sound like a dope, I really would like to get to know flowerchat very well it's just going to take me some time.

Who was rude?? Why??

Wait I missed something......
Gee, can someone explain what happened???
I am sorry if I sound like a dope, I really would like to get to know flowerchat very well it's just going to take me some time.

Who was rude?? Why??
DeeDee - the new members are asked a series of questions, as you were. Some people take great offense at "justifying" their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.