Your mind, a wild monkey.

TGDragonfly

Jan 9, 2009
Granby/Washington DC
State / Prov
CT/DC
A wise man once said "We are all at the mercy of our wild monkey minds. Incessantly swinging from branch to branch." With multiple windows and applications all vying for our attention, we have sadly adapted our working habits to that of the computer and not the other way around.

For anyone who derives an income from the art of creating proposals I have discovered this awesome tool. For me, drafting on computer (Word) my vision of an event takes a minion of demons always working to distort the purity of all the tiny elements it takes to sell the perfect event, my client's event.

I have not tried Ommwriter yet, but I am excited to.

Check out the demo video. http://www.ommwriter.com/ I recommend that once you open the video, expand it to full screen.

Thom, I confess, I have a wild monkey mind! Good to know there is treatment for it.

I checked out the demo, very interesting. Bookmarked so I can go back when I have better control of my wild monkey mind.

Man, you amaze me with the stuff you come up with. Keep it coming!

Sadly it's for Macs, so far. Lucky me, I'm a Mac! It's really amazing how much interference there is with (most) formats. I'm still toying with it. It is refreshing though. I can see this a useful program should I want to write a book.