yourprofessionalflorist.com Intro

Sep 1, 2011
Palm Harbor
State / Prov
FL
Our organization is dedicated to offering affordable technology solutions to the floral industry. We also own a flower shop which has been used as a beta center for the solutions that we offer. .

We are a member of the Florida Florist Organization and have been in the floral business for over 5 years and the technology and accounting fields for over 20 years.

Welcome to flowerchat!

I assume this is you? http://www.yourprofessionalflorist.com/florist.html

Interesting concept. So a florist has to have one of your websites? I already have an independent website with my own images. Where do the images come from for yours, are they FSI?

A florist can only receive payment through one of your chosen payment gateways? For me, I use paypal which you don't list. Does that mean I would have to open an account with one of them to get paid?

I noticed that in order to wire out an order, it needs to go through FSI. Why is that? Is it so that florist can say they are wire service free?

It sounds an awful lot like a POS. Does a florist then get rid of their old POS and use your system instead? Is it all in one?

I know, a lot of questions. Thanks for answering them!