$40 Off @ Flower Delivery Express

amyf

May 17, 2013
State / Prov
CA
Just when you thought that you've seen everything, Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Berry? has recently been doing a $40 off promotion. I've seen one item priced at a NEGATIVE price! The promo code (FDERSC574) randomly appears on the website.

Look at that Pure Perfection arrangement for only $19.99 with same day available! Look at how many roses that thing has! We should all just stop making arrangements and start placing orders on Flower Delivery Express.

Reactions: theRKF and blumen
Just keep that in mind when you pay those Teleflora and FTD membership dues. Had a guy call me yesterday because flowers for his anniversary never arrived. After a few questions, turns out he called Avas thinking it was a local florist. Next year, he will probably order her a pizza. At least he can count on that getting delivered.

I wonder how many sales this approach actually generates for them? Are the majority of the buying public being fooled?

It also wreaks of desparation after recent Google updates hurt the rankings of their doorway pages. It seems like Wesley has an OG site or network of sites employing every common OG tactic out there ... throw it all at the wall and see what sticks?

Reactions: bootcampguy
By the way, the pictures shown on the website is not the standard product, what do they call good (std), better(deluxe) or best.(premium). These people are really fooling the consumers and the florists.