800 Flowers And Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny

Oct 31, 2002
conception bay south nl.
State / Prov
newfounland
Holy S**T , I don't believe it but these arrogant a**holes have the nerve to call after Dealing with Rock and begging me to cover his area for them, NOT FOR A MILLION DOLLARS, had a short very nasty conversation with one of their people who just didn't want take a polite no for an answer, I do hope that they get brave enough to actually send some orders over the merc as they will sit on it til hell freezes over without any action on my part. Hope I can piss off every one of their customers for them. I guess the next ones to call will be ftd.com , boy what a way to ruin your day.

Why do ya think I am trying to become the ONLY florist in my city...then, once I hold ALL the cards...

IT'll be CASH (cc) in ADVANCE...

1-800-Flowers recently sent a rep in to try to entice me back. He didn't know the history, but listened to a brief synopsis before going away to look for another prospect. A couple of weeks later they called (again) to explain to me how much I need them.
I explained (again) how much I don't.

Originally posted by Tom
1-800-Flowers recently sent a rep in to try to entice me back. He didn't know the history, but listened to a brief synopsis before going away to look for another prospect. A couple of weeks later they called (again) to explain to me how much I need them.
I explained (again) how much I don't.

How much you needed "them" It's the other way around, Wire Services need the Florists like you. Some of us out there actually know this, opposed to the other way around.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.