abbychic Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbychic

Jun 11, 2009
South Berwick
State / Prov
Maine
My website is www.abbychicflowers.com. I have been in business for 3 years and in the industry for 12. My education consists of having amazing teachers in the industry for over 30 years and some horticultural design classes. I was referred by a fellow florist at the Boston Floral Exchange. I would love to hear from fellow florists regarding inspiration, design techniques, new and fun places for supplies and to be in contact with people who "understand" our wacky world of flowers. Our store is retail and specializes in weddings and events, and the unusual unique flowers.

Welcome to the community and thank you for answering the questions. Which person directed you to the site?

Thanks.

V

Welcome to the group! Love the Berwicks, will be visiting last week of July first week of August. (have a place in Wells)

Welcome aboard!

If you were at the Boston Market, you should have checked out Hunter Gallery - they have wonderful looking silks...

If you were at the Boston Market, you should have checked out Hunter Gallery - they have wonderful looking silks...

Hunter Gallery is great. He did a presentation at the Northeast Floral Expo last year and was terrific. Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.