Not open for further replies.

Flowerchatter03

Co-Owner and Floral Composer
Oct 14, 2007
Cross Lanes
www.crosslanesfloral.com
State / Prov
West Virginia
Ryan and Jim don't shoot me for this suggestion but.......
would there be a way to expand on the florist directory on this site for florists to "wire" to each other? Something you can do more quickly at your PC tying in with floristware or whatever service you (flowerchat people) are affiliated with?

Or, if you have a strider site, you can go to your backoffice to the directory by some link? Something streamlined and simple. All of the order would go directly to the filling florist via the florist cc'd or paypal or something like that? Florist could pay a yearly small fee to you for handling all the technical stuff or florist could pay a monthly fee to you along with their monthly fee for their Strider site?

Just throwing out suggestions here. I am not a techie so I don't know how all of this would work. You already have the directory in place so it's a start.

This I don't get...what is so difficult about one florist contacting another with an order. For hard copys, send a fax or email. I phone shops all the time, tons of shops are doing this because so many have had it with WS's and have gotten out.

It's just so darn simple, and Pats' idea is a start. like she said the directory is already there. I know I go to FC's members when I need to phone out.

That brings up another issue, I have a hard time finding shops in the areas I need using the FC directory, so all you guys and gals get with it and list your shop on the FC Directory, please.

Reactions: Carol Bice
If the FC Memberlist search would accomodate searching for the cities/towns served by the members, that by itself would be extremely helpful. As it now stands, you can only search by the city/town the FC member is actually located in. Most of us service many more cities/towns than the one in which we are located.

Status
Not open for further replies.