Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Aug 1, 2007
Stockhausen
State / Prov
Rhineland-Patina
Hi together...I´m a real new member of this community and just trying to understand it all what is written here..lol
I`m a self employed florist since 8 years, working as florist since 12 years...living in the FLOWER PARADISE in Germany not far from the boarder to the Netherlands...often going to Aalsmeer, Straelen and Herongen....
Thanks for your patience with my language problems..lol

gotta go..we had a strenuous Saturday here with weddings and funerals...and the usual work..

Regards Aqua

Reactions: 1 person
Hi together...I´m a real new member of this community and just trying to understand it all what is written here..lol
I`m a self employed florist since 8 years, working as florist since 12 years...living in the FLOWER PARADISE in Germany not far from the boarder to the Netherlands...often going to Aalsmeer, Straelen and Herongen....
Thanks for your patience with my language problems..lol

gotta go..we had a strenuous Saturday here with weddings and funerals...and the usual work..

Regards Aqua

Velcommen..of course my German is very rusty...lived in Bad Nauheim for several years many years ago and loved the roses....the rolling hills looked like quilts in their colors..hated being behind a "honey wagon" on the road but the area and the people were extrodinary. Again, welcome to you!
Sher
Flowers From The Rainflorist
Sunrise-FT.Lauderdale and surrounding areas Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.