Not open for further replies.

CHR

Design matters
Nov 28, 2002
Anaheim
www.avantegardens.com
State / Prov
CA
Just a heads to up to check superpages.com to see if the headings under which your shop's local phone number is listed are correct.

Over the weekend, I discovered that some #!&*#@ had changed our categories from florists and flowers to "physicians and surgeons". I'm lucky that we have a lot of inbound links so this change won't hurt us too much. Getting them changed back is a hassle since Superpages' interface keeps throwing errors. (Been trying for three days.)

Both Yahoo's and Google's local editions use Superpages.com as an authority site for businesses by locality and topic. A disappearance from online YP listings can definitely hurt placement in the most popular local search engines.

If anyone else discouvers a similar change of categories, please PM me. I'd like to find the special someone and give him/her my own form of surgery. :axe

after wading thru all the nationwide ones, I see that some are now capitalizing on the recent quest to find local flower shops, like this one mylocalflowershop.com sheesh
Registrant:
M VITERI
MARTHA VITERI
12405 VENICE BLV
LOS ANGELES, CA 90066
US

Registrar: NameSecure.com
Domain: MYLOCALFLOWERSHOP.COM
Created on 01-12-2004
Expires on 01-12-2005

Administrative Contact:
M VITERI
Phone: 800 444 9097
E-mail: [email protected]

that M Viteri...rings a bell... time to do some digging...

bloomz said:
after wading thru all the nationwide ones, I see that some are now capitalizing on the recent quest to find local flower shops, like this one mylocalflowershop.com sheesh
Registrant:
M VITERI
MARTHA VITERI
12405 VENICE BLV
LOS ANGELES, CA 90066
US

Registrar: NameSecure.com
Domain: MYLOCALFLOWERSHOP.COM
Created on 01-12-2004
Expires on 01-12-2005

Administrative Contact:
M VITERI
Phone: 800 444 9097
E-mail: [email protected]

This is part of AAA Flower Mart, 11411 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City CA 90230 phone 310-391-3333, fax 310-391-3013
toll 800-550-9098... (Herman Soto is also involved)
Their website was aaaflowermart.net, they changed it late spring or early summer

Status
Not open for further replies.