F2F login on my site

Nov 22, 2009
West Saint Paul
any-timeflowers.com
State / Prov
Minnesota
You probably saw that one coming Ryan.

But.....why not? This seems like an excellent way for florists to know exactly who they are ordering from and order directly without having to call around. POS would probably mesh with it pretty seamlessly.

The idea would be to have a listing in conjunction with Florists for Change, click on my link to go to my website. Only thing is, they would first have to register but maybe they would be pre-screened through Florists for Change. That's a problem I guess but that's why I'm putting it here, so people smarter than me can pipe in on the idea. (This is a play on Sheri Hill's idea)

What do you think?

You probably saw that one coming Ryan.

But.....why not? This seems like an excellent way for florists to know exactly who they are ordering from and order directly without having to call around. POS would probably mesh with it pretty seamlessly.

The idea would be to have a listing in conjunction with Florists for Change, click on my link to go to my website. Only thing is, they would first have to register but maybe they would be pre-screened through Florists for Change. That's a problem I guess but that's why I'm putting it here, so people smarter than me can pipe in on the idea. (This is a play on Sheri Hill's idea)

What do you think?

We've been working on this on a much grander scale for a while. The project is still in prototype stage, but it's different than anything else on the market right now.

Reactions: anytimeflowers