Graduation time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yes that is something I have done several times in the past....either puttling the corsage on the person or a rose in the hands...

It's only difficult when it's someone you know...

What is the Funeral Home getting Paid For?

Originally posted by Victoria
Actually, yes that is something I have done several times in the past....either puttling the corsage on the person or a rose in the hands...

It's only difficult when it's someone you know...

Wow! since your doing that service that the Funeral Home should be doing, and they are still charging the BIG BUCKS compaired to your less than 1 percent of what the Funeral Home charge is??????

We work closely with our HOME yet We do not interfer with the Deceased, we hand the staff on hand the piece and they do the deed. We just Watch.

I guess it depends on the funeral home policies. We don't put flowers on the person, but we do have to place rosaries or pieces that attach to the underside of the lid. I don't think that this is at all uncommon. I know several florists that do this, most of them are in small towns so that may be part of it.

Let me clarify...I used to be married to a funeral director. As a result I had many functions. :)

I don't do those things anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.