Hello from Wyoming, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

julenelin

Aug 17, 2007
Lusk
State / Prov
Wyoming
Hi! My name is Julene and my flower shop is called Country Garden Floral. I am located in Lusk, Wy. and have been the same location since 1996. My mother started the store then I went in partners with her in 2000. Since we live in a VERY rural area and don't always get to see new ideas, I am very excited about learning new things here.

Reactions: 6 people
Let me be the first to welcome you....

Hi! My name is Julene and my flower shop is called Country Garden Floral. I am located in Lusk, Wy. and have been the same location since 1996. My mother started the store then I went in partners with her in 2000. Since we live in a VERY rural area and don't always get to see new ideas, I am very excited about learning new things here.

Welcome to Flower Chat Julene, we are glad that you are here.

My family's shops are in a very rural area as well,,,,but we have a lot of the same problems as the the city folk, moreover, every once in a while we have something to offer for the benefit of this community. And that is what this really is....a community.

Further, my mother, wraps pot plants, waters, makes bows, and everything else she can do to help our shops. I truly appreciate the opportunity to be involved in "the family business".

You'll like it here...you can learn a lot...and I hope you will share with us as well.

All the best.

Welcome to flowerchat!

tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.