Article Help from Georgia Florist

Luc

Nov 1, 2002
Elliot Lake
www.a1florists.com
State / Prov
Ontario
Is there any Georgia Florist that can deliver 6 Blue Dyed Roses to someone in Bethlehem Ga for one of my customer. I have already checked a few florist in Wynder and monroe Ga, who are scare to step out of the box and help another florist. They think they won't be able to sell the rest of the roses.
It has to be Blue Dyed and the delivery can be done sometime this week or next week.
Please response on here as I am away Thursday for a medical appointment with my mom and I would place the order on Friday.
Thanks
Luc
Alpine Flowers & Gifts
05-925700
Toll free 1-888-473-1111 Canada or USA

Is there any Georgia Florist that can deliver 6 Blue Dyed Roses to someone in Bethlehem Ga for one of my customer. I have already checked a few florist in Wynder and monroe Ga, who are scare to step out of the box and help another florist. They think they won't be able to sell the rest of the roses.
It has to be Blue Dyed and the delivery can be done sometime this week or next week.
Please response on here as I am away Thursday for a medical appointment with my mom and I would place the order on Friday.
Thanks
Luc
Alpine Flowers & Gifts
05-925700
Toll free 1-888-473-1111 Canada or USA

I hope you can find someone. but i know I won''t take an order in for 6 dyed roses. I know the balance won't sell here and we don't sell any dyed flowers. yes even that dyed blue dendro. I get it in for ONE customer who always buys the full bunch but I dont' normally carry dyed anything.

must tell you I could not sell them either--I even had some dendro left over from a wedding and even the Corporate account--Do NOT like dyed flowers!!!!

Had a girl ask about these just last week. I gave her 2 options, sprayed or stem died. For the stem died I told her that over time the water would turn blue and the color may fade some. I was not going to get an entire thing of blue die just for 6 roses so I was going to try it with food coloring. I know it's weird but she was a teen and just thought they looked cool. Needless to say she did not come back in so she either found them somewhere else or ran out of funds and changed her mind :) Hope you find someone in that area that can help you out.

Had a girl ask about these just last week. I gave her 2 options, sprayed or stem died. For the stem died I told her that over time the water would turn blue and the color may fade some. I was not going to get an entire thing of blue die just for 6 roses so I was going to try it with food coloring. I know it's weird but she was a teen and just thought they looked cool. Needless to say she did not come back in so she either found them somewhere else or ran out of funds and changed her mind :) Hope you find someone in that area that can help you out.

Lori, ask your wholesaler. They will usually do them if you give them a couple of days notice.

Food coloring will give you a very pale, robin's egg blue. IMO not very attractive. I've had the same jug of powdered dye for 13 years. If you do get it, beware of blue boogers!

Thanks Linda, we were at a loss. Like I said no need to have blue die around from day to day and I sure do not want blue boogers!! Thanks for the tip on the die, if the girl comes back I will sweet talk my wholesaler in to dieing them for me.

:yourock: You made my night! Thanks Linda

We had such a crazy busy day (that is a good thing), but the timing was off. Had 2 things to attend at 2 different schools so I feel like I'm still running! Everything went off without a hitch and I did get to see my youngest graduate kindergarten today!