Status
Not open for further replies.

lori042499

May 3, 2006
Melrose, Massachusetts, United States
www.affairstorememberflorist.com
State / Prov
MA
I am planning my 20th reunion and will be donating the decor for the party...we will be having somewhere between 8-10 tables...

I will be doing balloons and confetti on half of the tables, probably 4 blue and white latex on the bottm with a few long red curly ones for the base and 3-5 blue and silver stars string of pearls style up from the center, that should get me a lot of bang for my buck on those tables...

The other half of the tables I am thinking of arrangements of some sort, I am looking for them to be dramatic and fun possibly using lights, I have eiffle towers and am fine with using them...I don't want this to cost me a fortune, but I do want to make an impresssion...This is a huge opportunity to impress a whole lot of people, one of which is our state rep who is a girl I went to school with..She has already taken my cards to pass around the state house, but an opportunity like this usually gets much more oomph into the backing...I am also thinking that this connection is a really good one to work on for future business needs/wants...we all know how politics is better when you have personal relationships...

Our school colors are dark blue and white with a smidge of red...

I was thinking of doing the ostrich feather centers with the eiffle towers, but am thinking more people would like to see flowers...

Status
Not open for further replies.