How many have dropped WS this year.

Here is an update to how TF worked out for me..... I chose to discontinue because of the low quality of the orders as well as the unrealistic expectations because of the TF pictures vs. recipe. Also communication was terrible as was the attitude of the TF customer service dept.

I wont get into the details of getting out. I will say that it has taken me 7 months of frustration. Lisa, the rep in my area of PA, is inept at best, dishonest at worst. I couldn't get call backs from her or the company at all until someone got the idea that I wanted back in and then I couldn't get them to stop calling.

I will be happy to elaborate if anyone needs more info. I do believe I am out now, but you never know. I'm glad I joined so that I could form my own opinion, but I am very glad to be done. Phew.

That said... I have been very happy with FSN. It has been a great way to have a wire service with minimal strings.

Dropped Teleflora end of Oct 2012

We dropped Teleflora this year. I look back through their statements and it makes me cringe to see how much money has been wasted on exorbitant fees. We have FTD on a no-fee deal through the end of 2012 and then we'll have to decide on them. Signed up this year with FloralSource and so far that is ok but we'll see on that too.