Status
Not open for further replies.

RJD

Feb 22, 2005
Butler
www.bloomery.com
State / Prov
PA
Very well. Go to google and do a search for "heinz hall wedding" (quotes not necessary), and see who comes up #1. I put that post up 10 days ago, and we've had the #1 spot for 3 or 4 days now.

Heinz Hall is where the Pittsburgh Symphony plays; it's about $4700 just for the room you see in the blog post (plus food). It's swanky, busy, and brides have our name associated with it.

Heinz Hall is where my Grandma used to go with her Legion of Mary group to blow kisses and wave babushkas at Bobbie Vinton (the Polish Prince). :> It's a Pittsburgh landmark and a gorgeous location. Nice #1!

Same here with the good SE results. "Mom's flower style" #1 in Google out of 3,420,000.

From the FC blog - #3 for "California State Floral Association" out of 5,090,000, #2 for "florist comparison test".

As I've said before, these blogs (including the real florist blog) receive a respectable level of trust from search engines.

Wish more stores would use these vehicles to get their messages out to consumers.

Did I mention that August was a perfect (i.e. sloooooow) time to get started? :) The technical side of blogging is really no different than posting here at FC.

They still wave babushkas at Bobbie around here.

We're also #1 for "heinz hall florist", and SE referrals are showing up in my logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.