Status
Not open for further replies.

busybee317

Jan 26, 2007
NYC
State / Prov
NY
Hi everyone,

This is Debby from Harvest Floral Design. Harvest Floral focuses on wedding & events design for private and corp clients and a bit of retail flower sales.

We've also just opened our little gourmet cafe corner within the shop serving coffee, breakfast, and pastries. You're welcomed to visit us when you're in Flushing NYC area. :sofa: (We really do have a red couch in the shop just like this one, haha.)

Reactions: 2 people
:hug:I'm really confused with the instructions to do this quick reply thing, so I'm sending a hug.

:) And I return your hug. Your cafe sounds charming and yummy.

How long have you been in the floral industry Debby (so glad you gave a name THANK YOU!)? What's your favourite part and of course to be balanced, what's your least favourite?

V

Hi Victoria,

Thanks for writing. The Cafe corner really adds friendliness to the shop. A lot of ppl are intimidated by the shop because it looks more like a designer firm than a typical flower shop. I like it.

I finished training Feb 07, started the flower shop on Valentines 07; The best part of the flower biz is when a client tells me: there's no limit on the price. That's when my creative juice can really flow, budget free. I love making one of a kind pieces.

Least favorite would have to be finding ways to keep the store profitable. It's no fun paying all the bills and find you're on the edge of loosing $, with all that work! But thank God for a working husband, haha. He's super supportive.

Laters!

Debby, your profile states that you are a "managing member." What does that mean?

Hi Debby... I would love to see pictures if you have any... it does sound lovely.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.