David Espinoza

Feb 23, 2006
San Antonio
www.springgardenflowershop.com
State / Prov
TX
Business: Spring Garden Flower Shop

Type of Business: Retail Florist

About Me: My wife (Oralia) and I opened Spring Garden Flower Shop on April 1, 1990. we are a family owned company and have grown into a large premier full service, real professional flower shop in San Antonio, TX. I became a member of Flower Chat to learn and to keep up with what is going on in the floral industry. I fine this site very interesting and informative.

Robert H. Juska, AAF (Flowers To Go, West Palm Beach, FL) told me about this site, I had contacted him inquiring about his POS, at the time we were looking to upgrading our system. We upgraded to the Teleflora’s RTI from Teleflora’s Eagle.

Reactions: 6 people
David,
Thank you for posting - it's nice to know a little more about your florist!
Please post, and share ideas as to what helped you to become a succcessful shop - we all need to hear about techniques that help build better businesses.

welcome,
tracy

Welcome to Flowerchat David. Enjoy the great things this place offers to all of us.

V

Welcome David! This is a wonderful place to share ideas and everyone here can relate to the ups and down and customer odditys in our business. Love San Antonio, it's a fun place to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.