Is this illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol chezbloom

Mona, please read my posts. It was hypothetical and why watermark? It looks tacky and I don't care if someone is using my photos...my florist will still be successful either way. Seriously, want to use any of my photos, go for it!

So I am going to assume this isn't illegal. Thanks for the input, sorry I brought up tubgirl and I can't believe you posted the pic. Holycrap. I'm all for shock value, but that crosses the line. Post jb's pic if you want to shock us next time... the one were he wrestling Toto in his tye dyed underROOs.

Dazeal, I read your post, no where did I see you say 'this is a hypothetical question...' I was trying to be helpful.
And if you don't care that someone is using your photos, why write a post about it? Oh, that's right, it was hypothetical.
No need to be snotty.

Jenaaaaaay - I did say the below before you posted. :)
"It's a hypothetical question that I came up with while designing my new site and I don't any law broken. "

Why ask? Because I want to know if it is illegal because I want to support my brides to feel comfortable in posting pic from other florists sites letting me know that this is the shape, but can you do dark red roses, for example.

I really do appreciate you being helpful, but please read all the posts so we're all on the same page and don't mis-communicate. Now come give me a hug. :)

Reactions: 1 person
FYI - Daz, if you want to save some bandwidth, you can block direct linking to your images. This will encourage the bride to link to your page to give you some extra branding. If a florist wants to use your image, and you're ok with that, they should save it to their own server (I say this as much for the audience as for you, since you're a web geek and know this already).

Now, let's get happy - and no more nasty pictures (or even references to nasty pics <nudge Daz>).

Ryan

I don't care about bandwidth, it's unlimited.

Linking an image from proflowers here is not illegal, I don't think, so a bride linking a bridal bouquet from Florida on mYspcae to show me a style or color isn't either. And as for branding, for me, the bride 3k miles away from me doesn't really matter, but it might for some of you in highly populated areas.

And, all i did was make a reference, I never thought anyone would post that pic and thought we were all grown ups, I was wrong.. I have to use lil baby words like poopy and wee wee from now on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.